1 cup pure cane sugar
¾ olive oil
1½ cups banana (pureed in food processor)
½ tsp. vanilla
1. Mix wet ingredients well in bowl of stand mixer.
2¾ cups Miracle Flour Blend
1 tsp. baking soda
1 Tbl. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. xanthan gum
1 cup nuts (pecans or walnuts)
1. Mix dry ingredients with whisk in separate bowl.
2. Add dry ingredients to wet until blended. Do not over mix.
1.Place 1 cup of chopped pecans in food processor and chop for 30 seconds. Remove larger pieces and save. Pour the smaller powdery pieces into mixture and blend.
2. Line muffin tins with liners and scoop mixture into it.
3. Top with large pecan pieces and sprinkle sugar on top if desired.
4. Bake in 350 preheated oven for 30 minutes.
5. Immediately remove from tins onto wire cooling rack.