These are so easy and taste like Granny used to make.
2 cups Miracle Flour Blend
2 tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. Celtic Sea salt
1 tsp. guar gum
1 TBL. Palm Oil
2 eggs, slightly beaten
¼ cup chicken broth
¼ cup milk
3 large chicken breasts, cooked and cut into desired chunks
⅛ cup chicken broth, room temperature
2 TBl. Corn starch
32 oz . Broth – what you need above. Pour in large pot and add broth from chicken you boiled. Add enough water to make it fill ⅔ full.
1. Whisk together dry ingredients.
2. Add palm oil and mix with fork until crumbly.
3. Add eggs, ¼ cup chicken broth and milk, blend well. It will be sticky.
4. Flour the surface of your matt and roll out into rectangle ⅛” thick.
5. Boil Broth and drop dumplings in. Boil 10 minutes covered and 10 uncovered.
6. Mix together 2 TBL. Cornstarch and ⅛ cup of room temperature chicken broth in a bowl. Add to dumpling mixture. Add Thyme to taste and pepper. Add your chicken breast already cut up.