3 large chicken breast
1/2 cup of diced carrots (more if desired)
1 small onion (chopped)
3 celery stalks (washed and chopped)
1 TBL. minced garlic
1 tsp. oregano
Celtic salt and pepper to taste
1 – 34 oz. carton of GF Chicken Broth (Pacifica), Add some of the chicken broth from the chicken you cooked.
2-4 cups purified water (as much as you want)
2 cups of GF noodles (I like Sam Mills corn pasta-lasagna corte)they look like tiny lasagna noodles. Work great as egg noodle replacement.
1. Boil Chicken on medium heat until cooked through and pulls apart easily. Cut or shred.
2. Wash and chop celery and carrots.
3. Place all ingredients in Pot and cook on medium until carrots are tender. It will depend on thickness of carrots. Usually, an hour or so. Turn off and let sit.
4. Cook Noodles according to package. Drain off hot water and leave sitting in cold water.
5. Add noodles when ready to eat.
Hint – I don’t add noodles to pot of soup until it is completely cooled. They will get mushy if you do.
*I do not use bouillon, I have not found any without MSG and Gluten.