No Gluten? You’re Darn Tootin!
Orders must be place by 12/15 for 12/22-23 pickup. CLOSED 12/24-26.
TO PLACE AN ORDER LOOK IN HEADER AT "ORDER" SECTION
PLEASE NOTE: ONLINE ORDERS REQUIRE 1 WEEK LEAD TIME
Converting your family favorite recipes may seem difficult and overwhelming. Here you will find guidance to help you to do just that. If you do not find the help you are looking for send an email to: Denise@glutenfreemiracles.com
- Any flour convert using our Miracle Flour Blend (same amount) – baking add 2 tsp. baking powder for every cup of Miracle Flour Blend and 1 tsp xanathan gum(this is the binding agent).
- Biscuits – increase baking powder by Tablespoons instead of Teaspoons. Add 1 tsp. of Xanthan Gum.
- Eggs – Option 1: Use Egg Replacer plus rice milk and follow directions on the box. Option 2: (My Preference) 1 TBL. Flax Meal plus 3 TBL. Rice milk for every egg.
- Yeast Dough – Use our Yeasty Flour Blend and Just add 2 tsp. Xanthan gum. These breads/doughs can be a bit tricky, so I would use my recipes until you get the hang of it. These breads have a different density. May take some getting used to.
- Granulated Sugar – You have several options. Pure Cane Sugar and decrease amount by half. Pure Cane is a much stronger sugar form. Pure Maple Syrup B and add (2 TBL) of extra flour blend to compensate for the liquid. Same for Honey. Slowly add Maple Syrup or honey to taste. These have a stronger flavor than granulated sugar and can over power a recipe. Add a little at a time. Ex: Recipe calls for 2 cups of sugar – Begin with 1 cup of Maple Syrup and taste. If it is sweet enough, Stop.
- *The large package of Truvia shows you how to convert from sugar to it.
- Dairy Free – Use a non dairy shortening instead of butter (Earth balance), Coconut Oil or Palm Oil. Rice milk or Coconut Milk instead of milk/cream. Coconut milk is heavier, may need to dilute for light fluffy recipes.
*If you have something you need help with just email: email@example.com.
EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS GLUTEN FREE!
* Disclaimer: We are not a NUT free facility. We do not process nuts, we do use them in certain recipes. We handle all with care and do our best to avoid cross contact. << Read More >>
* Note: Vegan and paleo special orders will only be made on vegan and paleo days. << Read More >>
Gluten Free Miracles
145 Burt Rd.
Lexington, Ky 40503
Hours Of Operation
* INCLEMENT WEATHER MAKE SURE WE ARE OPEN!