Moist Muffins are great anytime!
¾ cup salted butter, room temperature
1¾ cups pure cane sugar
1 tsp. Pure Vanilla
2 large eggs, room temperature
2 large egg white, room temperature
zest of 2 Large Navel oranges
½ cup Orange juice
¼ cup Rice Milk, room temperature
2 TBL. Lemon juice (added to rice milk)
1½ cups fresh whole cranberries
3 cups Miracle Flour Blend
2 tsp. xanthan gum
2½ tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Baking Soda
½ tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin tin with liners.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer , cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add vanilla and mix well.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well.
4. Add zest, orange juice and rice milk.
5. In a separate bowl, combine the flour blend, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well with a wire whisk.
6. Add the dry ingredients all at once to the wet mixture and well. Add cranberries.
7. Divide batter evenly among the muffins cups. Sprinkle cane sugar on top.
8. Bake for 25 minutes.
9. Cool in tins for 10 minutes and enjoy.