I feel so good about giving my family these wonderful muffins. Nutritious and delicious.
2 cups Miracle Flour Blend
1Tbl. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. xanthan gum
½ tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
½ cup honey
10-12 drops of liquid vanilla stevia (or 4 TBl. maple syrup B)
1 tsp. pure vanilla
½ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
2 eggs, room temperature
½ cup coconut milk
1 cup zucchini, grated
1 cup pecans, chopped
1. Heat oven to 375. Line muffin cups.
2. Mix all of the dry ingredients with a wire whisk in the bowl of stand mixer.
3. Add wet and mix well using paddle attachment.
4. Add zucchini and nuts and mix well, scraping sides down.
5. Using ladle, scoop out batter and fill cups ¾ way full. When all are full, spray top of muffin tin with spray oil. To ensure muffin tops don’t stick.
6. Bake for 17-20 minutes until lightly brown and they bounce back when touched. Cool on rack for 10 minutes and eat.
These are good warm or cold and anytime of the day.